Truro, Nova Scotia
- Hard-working, dependable and dedicated employee, electronics
experience and computer skills regarding service
and administration of personal computers and networks.
- Electronics repair, Building, Installing and configuring Win95, 98, 2000 pro, NT4 Workstation, Specialized in Windows XP Professional/Home Edition, Vista and Internet Explorer including Outlook Express/Windows Mail, IBM AS400 Client, Corel WordPerfect 6.1
- Microsoft Office 97 to Office 2007 including Outlook, Lotus 123 for Windows, Advanced Access, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Paradox 5.0, MS DOS-Advanced, WIN 3.11-Advanced
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Technology, Microsoft - Certified Professional, Novell - Certified Novell Administrator, HTML, Hardware, Networking
- Managed staff, Hiring etc.,
- Designed Promotions and directed implementation.
- Arranged and managed work schedules.
- Maintained daily sales entries.
- Programmed Registers.
- Handled accounts payable and recievable.
- Prepared employee deductions, Business income tax, etc.
RIM - BlackBerry Technical Support, Tier 3 Support
Microsoft Office and Outlook Technician
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista, Internet Explorer Technical Support Professional, Tier 2 Consultant and Research
Owner/Operator, Subspace Cybernaut Services - Custom Computer Design, Webpage Design and Hosting
Information Technologies Services Representative TSR-1, QEII Health Sciences Center
Rochwell University, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Information Technology (Cum Laud)
Career Blazers Certified Computer Support Diploma
Certified Electronics Technician
Windows XP Support Professional
The author is a member of: